Why should you buy a Kamado?
- A Kamado is smaller than your Regular Barbeque Smoker making it easier to maintain, store and use.
- They have great heat retention due to the thick clay walls.
- They are more durable and need less maintenance.
- Temperature can be easily regulated using the easy to read thermometer on the Kamado, and the air slots above and below the grill.
- A Kamado can be used to do Grill and Smoke all types of dishes including Meat, Desserts, Pizza, Cakes, Vegetables and more making it an extremely versatile cooking tool.
- They are reliable and reputable, as Kamados have been around for hundreds of years in various forms.
So what is a Kamado?
A kamado is a traditional Japanese wood or charcoal-fueled cook stove. The name kamado is, in fact, the Japanese word for “stove” or “cooking range”. Literally, it means “place for the cauldron”. A movable kamado called "mushikamado" came to the attention of Americans after the Second World War and is now found across the world as a Kamado BBQ style cooker or Barbecue grill.
What Kamados do we have?
We sell all kinds of Kamados for all types of budgets and outdoor areas. Our staple 23.5-inch Kamado is our best seller and is available in Black and Red. It consists of a Huge Stainless Steel Cooking Area, Dual Bamboo side shelves, a Fireproof Felt Seal, Cast Iron Vents, Metal Stand with Lockable Wheels and more!
This year, we have introduced two new models, the 16 Inch Portable Kamado and the 24 Inch Kamado.
16 Inch Portable Kamado
The 16 Inch Kamado is very portable with two lift handles. The grill is very suitable for outdoor camping, picnics and parties and is a perfect fit to put into the back of the car, making your trip more convenient and enjoyable.
23.5 Inch Kamado
24 Inch Kamado
Popular for its large cooking area, our 24-inch Kamado's are popular in many hotels and restaurants due to its heat retention and evenly indirect cooking. Do you want quick and juicy food? Choose the TKO Products 24-inch Kamado!